Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More from Middlebury

Ok, so things got a bit hectic (and my internet connection was REALLY slow) and I didn't get to post again during my stay so I'll try to catch you up. On Wednesday (a week ago), mom and dad finally closed on the sale of their house. Here are some of the last pictures from the house where mom grew up and where I have spent summer vacations since I was born...





And here are some of Dad's gorgeous flowers in the garden...




2 comments:

Kathy said...

The house looks fabulous! Do you have any pictures from the inside? I'd love to see them. Where are your parents moving to? I hope it wasn't too difficult for your mom to let go of her childhood home. I'm sure you ALL have some wonderful memories of times shared there.

SWS said...

No, I didn't take any of the inside because it was all empty, they'd actually moved out about a year ago, which was kind of sad. I think it was a little hard for her to let go...I know it was for me. But it was so costly (time and money) to keep up that they just couldn't do it anymore.