Sunday, November 23, 2008

November....argh!

This month (almost) past will not go down in my book as one of the best...absolutely everything happened all at once and I got buried. At work I was trying to do three peoples' jobs at once, fill two of them with new employees, write an annual report, write sections of the...ya know what? listing them isn't going to make me feel any better and I doubt you're interested so nevermind. Some good things about this November: we went to Houston for a (scheduled) eye doctor appointment and got to see their Natural Sciences Museum, here's Tommy in front of the T-Rex...
From Us
...we were a little disappointed to find out that all his (her?) bones are not even real, much less from the same animal, but she's pretty impressive nonetheless. Another good thing about this month is that it's short. I'm taking off the three days before Thanksgiving and so (hopefully) will Tommy so we'll get to rest and spend some time together (maybe shopping for Christmas presents). The last good thing about this month is that the eye doctor gave me a good report, no problems with my retinas at all.

No comments: