Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween...I won the costume contest!

I won the Halloween costume contest at work on Friday! Here's some pictures from the day...

That's Amanda "Kinky" on the bottom left, Sarah the Broadway cat on the bottom right, Valerie the Dancing Queen on the top right, Robert the Nightmare before Christmas on the top left, and Jennifer who was 'tired and grumpy' in the middle.



It's my mouse, really, mine...all mine.



And that's Jessica's, my student's, pumkin carved in "honor" of midterms!



...and Virginia, my favorite 'glamor puss'.

3 comments:

The Bright Family said...

WHAT?!?!! You didn't come show us how GREAT your costume was--the kids would have definitely got a kick out of that!!! :)

Cami says--"silly"

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Congratulations on your win! Really, you're all winners for such great costumes!

SWS said...

My only excuse for not "showing off" my costume around the neighborhood Friday night was that I'd had it on since 7 am and was getting REALLY tired of the itchy wig and dry, itchy make-up...