Ok, it's specifically Periodicals Department trivia. Did you know that if you put all of the issues of Cosmo from a single volume (a year's worth for those of you who don't speak 'serials') on the shelf in order their spines form the picture of a well-built, shirtless man???
Neither did I until I passed them on the shelve about a GAZILLION times yesterday while I was working on my reshelving project. We're changing the arrangement of the journals/magazines in the library from alphabetical order by title to call number order. I shelved 616 linear feet of journals and magazines yesterday!
2 comments:
it pays to be observant sometimes :) I'm going on a field trip to the library this week--too bad it is in the evening. :(
Did you ask your eye Dr about things like this?
I guess Tommy and I are going to have to find our own "serials" or something- since you and Amber have a colletion.
Post a Comment