Here are the rules: answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then pass it on to seven others! Thanks Amber :-)
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Mom
5. Your father? Dad
6. Your favorite thing? home
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? teaching
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? homework
11. Your fear? failing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? teaching
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? sad
15. One of your wish-list items? king-sized bed
16. Where you grew up? St. Louis
17. The last thing you did? read
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? V.I.P.
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? Brie
24. Your car? paid for!!!
25. Something you're not wearing? sandals
26. Favorite store? World Market
27. Your summer? cool
28.Love someone? Tommy
29. Your favorite color? green (today)
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
Sounds silly I know but I kinda like these lists...makes me stop and think about me for a minute or two, not a bad thing.
1 comment:
It is sad to see your hobby is homework--yuck!! (but I know what you mean) :( Thanks for particiapting. :)
Post a Comment