After six hours in the Houston Intercontinental Airport, three delays, one canceled flight, negotiating the "big dig" and the Mass turnpike at 2 am (VERY unhelpful people there) and arriving at our hotel at 2:30 am this morning I grabbed four hours of sleep or so and attended a day long workshop on copyright law for libraries today. Two bright spots in this odyssey: (1) the lovely people at the
Beechwood Hotel in Worcester, MA who, when we walked in to the lobby and were greeted by name and informed that they had been expecting us by a very soft spoken gentleman (the service level has remained sky high ever since) and (2) the fabulous dinner we ate tonight (with my apologies to Lindsay who had to put up with us texting her photos of each course while she was studying).
If you are ever in Worcester I can't recommend this hotel highly enough!
Since I just finished learning about copyright I should probably (not) mention that I obtained this photo from the hotel's website.
No comments:
Post a Comment