I'm off to St. Louis next week to visit my brother and arrange to move some furniture to Corpus Christi. I'm really posting this just in case my friend Kathy happens to read it and wants to meet for lunch or dinner sometime. I can't find your email address or phone number anywhere Kathy but if you're available email me at sarahwsutton@gmail.com so we can make plans.
2 comments:
OH NO!!! Imagine my my sadness at seeing this message. I thought about putting my e-mail address when I posted before, but I figured it showed up with my message. I do not have a blog, so I don't know how you see the messages. Here it is now: kebert@allairsystemshvac.com But, even if I had seen it in time, I would not have been here. My mom and I were on a land and sea tour of Alaska 8/13-8/23..no more room
I am SO sorry to have missed your visit. It has been WAY too many years, my friend. My home phone # is 314-878-2623, and now you have my e-mail address, please send me a message so I can get yours. It looks like you had a fun and busy time, but I sure wish it would have worked out. I am running out of room again; we'll be in touch.
Post a Comment