Sunday, April 20, 2008
Home again
It was SO nice to wake up in my own bed this morning with kitties all around me and Tommy downstairs making coffee. A couple of days ago, my friend Amber posted a meme on her blog called "what do you delight in" where you were supposed to think of 20 endings to the sentence "I delight in..." Well I was tired and busy at the time and didn't take her challenge but this morning I thought of it again as I was getting up to start my day...(1) I delight in waking up in my own bed in our lovely house where the morning sun shines in my windows on me, (2) I delight in snuggling with my husband and my cats, (3) I delight in the smell of my house on Sunday morning which is a combination of coffee (which Tommy gets up and makes before I get up) and fresh air coming in the open back door. I'll try to add to my list of delights until I get to 20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment