Saturday, December 20, 2014

This is a test...

So lately i've been a little frustrated trying to get photos into my blog posts, particularly since I've been storing them in icloud. This post is a test of some different ways to do that easily.

Right now I'm using Blogger.com in the browser that's built into Dashlane, the password encryption ap.  I'm going to try to insert a photo below.

Ok, that seemed to work. there were four choices of photo locations, from this blog, from your phone, from Picasa, and from a URL.  I used from your phone. The problem is that the most recent photo available was from August 2013. I wonder if that's because all those choices are related to Google?

Another problem with using the Dashlane browser is that it keeps requiring me to log in again.

Now I'm using blogger.com in Safari (still on my ipad).  Am going to try to upload another photo:
x
Same choices of photo locations, but they didn't load after about 30 seconds.

And now I'm editing this post using the Blogger ap on my ipad. 

Ok, now we're making progress! this photo is from my ipad photo library (at least I'm pretty sure that's true). I'll update it and see if it appears on the public view.



No comments: