Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to work

Well, it's January and I've been back to work for a week. This past week I was concentrating on preparing three courses, all three are required courses for our students and two are the introductory courses for the program. I'm teaching "Foundations of Library and Information Science" in Denver to 23 students and "Information Seeking Behavior and User-Centered Services" in Overland Park (KS) to 50 students. That second course I'm teaching with a colleague so technically we each have around 25 students but we decided to do all 50 together. We'll see how that comes out. I'm also teaching "Organization of Information" to about 30 students in Portland, OR. I can't remember if I've already told you that you can look at my syllabi (and which weekends I'm traveling) at http://slim.emporia.edu/Forms/Schedule/bycoursenew.cfm?semester=20131.

Not much else is new and different. Just thought I'd check in.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kathy Ebert said...

Hi Sarah,
I didn't realize that your new job was going to require travel. Are you enjoying it?
Your new home looks terrific and it seems you and Tommy are settling in quite nicely.
Happy New Year!
Kathy