Busy day: we walked four miles this morning because it was rainy and we missed our walks entirely on Friday and Saturday. Then I graded some papers that I hadn't quite got to last week. After lunch I finished up the grading and put a chicken in the oven to roast for quick meals later in the week. Then I worked a bit on a new quilt I started a couple of weeks ago with some of the fabric I bought at last years quilt festival. This years quilt festival is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm excited about the festival and about seeing some of my friends from Corpus Christi. While I'm there I'll also visit my retina doctor for a check up. And finally, I made lasagna for dinner. Am going to have to ask Dad how how he manages to get two or three layers in a 13 x 9 pan....because I can hardly get 2 layers in a 3 inch deep casserole. Then Tommy reminded me that tomorrow is cleaning day (for him) so I didn't have to worry too much about cleaning up spotlessly (as if I ever would)...theres a good reason he cleans house on Mondays :-).
These are a couple of trees we came across on our walk this morning. We're really enjoying our first fall in many years.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Thompson St,Emporia,United States
4 comments:
So, does this mean you are coming to Corpus?
No, I'm only coming as far as Houston this time...sorry
Tommy has a "cleaning day"?? Wow. Definitely wish I could ship Allan to your house for training/indoctrination!
But remember, Tommy is retired :-)
Post a Comment