
On Tuesday morning, Tommy woke me up at about 5 am local time (in his defense it was about 7 am by his body's time) to show me that our ship was arriving at the pier in Seatttle. We could see it out our hotel room window. (If Tommy has a better photo on his camera I'll add it here).

Once the hotel's restaurant opened (at 6:30 am) and we'd had breakfast we walked up to the Space Needle and the park that surrounds it. I had wanted to see the Chihuly Glass and Garden Exhibit and was disappointed to find out that it didn't open until 11 am (when we would be boarding the ship) but we lucked out! The outdoor portion of the exhibit was very visible from outside the garden.




So I kind of felt like we didn't really miss the exhibit after all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment