Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Best kitchen ever?

One of the things that first attracted me about our new house was the kitchen which had been redone recently with lovely tile floor and counter tops, a very modern looking ceiling fan, and stainless steel appliances not to mention an actual kitchen window that looks out at the backyard (and bunnies).




I WAS a little worried about the amount of space since we were used to having a huge pantry in our house in Corpus...but then I started cleaning it up getting ready to put kitchen stuff away:

The drawers are enormous, this one is 18 by 24!



But the best part was the lazy Susan corner cabinet that I thought was just an unused corner until I went to wipe it down and accidentally pushed it open.




Isaac was happy to check it put for me once I opened it up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the best things about moving is discovering cool stuff that you didn't realize was there! I love my lazy susan corner cabinet. It's a darling house. I can't wait to see the pics after you are finished moving in. Welcome back to the Midwest!
-Kathy