Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family photos and look alikes!

Friday and Saturday Dad and I worked on a project to digitize some old family (Whitney, my greatgrandmother) photos. In the process of which I also sorted through some Williamson family photos too and came across some photos of my Aunt Mary Sue Williamson Kellaway. I never met her because she married an Australian and settled in Australia before I was born and passed away quote a few years ago. Anyhow, these pictures were taken in the early 1970's and I think there's a bit of family resemblance between Mary Sue and me. See what you think...








Can you tell which one is Mary Sue, my look-alike?

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, that is FREAKY!!! I can't believe how much you look like her. Does your dad think you have any common personality traits? Very interesting, indeed.

The Bright Family said...

When you asked me if someone looked familiar, I was thinking you meant who looked familiar along with you. I didn't realize that wasn't you!!!! The gene pool didn't get diluted apparently! Wow. Josh

SWS said...

Nope, I am not in either of these pictures!

SWS said...

@Kathy, no, at least he didn't say so, which means he is probably being nice since my aunt died quite young as a result of alcoholism.