Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Almost forget...Amber tagged me!

I've finished (most) of the school work I needed to do today so I'm relaxing a little and catching up on my blog and facebook page. I almost forgot that Amber tagged me a couple of days ago.

First, here's the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So, six random things about me...

Well, first my truck is almost paid off...only one more payment to make! Second, I have a ton of books on my shelf that I haven't read yet and more on electronic list. Third, I've never experienced a hurricane...Dolly today is close but we're technically not experiencing hurricane force winds (75 mph). Fourth, I made homemade blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning. Fifth, to celebrate my graduating with my PhD I want to take Tommy on an Alaska cruise. Sixth, Tommy is my best friend!

Alita, Jen, Kathy, Chris, and Julie consider yourself tagged. No excuses, you can add your list as a comment here if you don't have a blog.

No comments: