Only belatedly reported. I was so worn out by the library exam AND the stats exam that followed immediately last Monday night that I have failed to even turn the computer on unless I absolutely had to for the past week. However, having had my stats exam returned to me last night with a 97 (!!!) I thought I'd update you. Note to self: stop worrying about (and studying for) stats exams...I did better (yes by one point) on the one I didn't study for than on the on one I DID study for.
I'm off to Dallas this afternoon for a couple of library class meetings in conjunction with the Texas Library Association Annual Conference. As usual, I'll be blogging about the conference over at NSL so have a look if you're interested.
1 comment:
Good job on your test!!! Glad to see your back in the computer world again!! :)
Post a Comment