I've been tagged as they say (thanks Amber!)...
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then post them on your blog! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
'K, well, many of you may already know some of this but here goes...
1. What time did you get up this morning? The cats got up and walked around on us at around 4:30 am, the alarm went off at 5:15 am, Tommy got up sometime before 6 am (I was snoozing so I don't remember), and I finally rolled out grumbling at around 6:15 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds, definitely diamonds, the more the better (I used to favor pearls and actually once told Tommy that I didn't need diamonds but lots of things change as you get old :-)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Nutcracker...by myself, Christmas 1990 or 1991, I don't remember which
4. What is your favorite TV show? So You Think You Can Dance or Dancing with the Stars, whichever one is on...the rebirth of dance in America is one of the best things that ever happened.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? oatmeal mostly, sometimes Tommy makes me pancakes, and for a rare treat eggs benedict
6. What did you eat for dinner last night? Tommy's special bean burritos (yum!)
7. What food do you dislike? there aren't many,
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? hmmm, that's a good question
9. What kind of car do you drive? GMC Yukon
10. Favorite sandwich? Tommy's special open faced briskett sandwich with gravy and monterey jack cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? insincerity
12. Favorite item of clothing? my red Victoria's secret sweater
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? around the world on a cruise ship
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Eddie Bauer, Cold Water Creek, J Jill...I just can't decide
15. Where would you retire to? that cruise ship that's still sailing around the world
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? we aren't that big on birthdays in our house...the one I remember best was probably my third when I spilled my juice and was so embarrassed I couldn't tell anybody
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball...TAMUCC, CC Hooks, and Atlanta Braves
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? Bits of the Daytona 500 today
19. Person you expect to answer these questions first? I don't know, Amber sent it to me and I don't think anybody else who reads my blog will respond...if you do, please email me to let me know!
21. When is your birthday? June 10
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning, thanks to Tommy
23. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 or 10 depending on the brand
24. Pets? My furry babies: Virginia and Isaac and Pauline (all VIPs to me)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? can't think of a thing
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a college professor
27. How are you today? satisfied that I accomplished everything I intended to accomplish
28. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
29. What is your favorite flower? hmmm, I like lots of different flowers, but I think star gazer lillies are my favorite
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? next Saturday, Feb. 23 when I'll get to spend my second WHOLE weekend at home AND celebrate Tommy's birthday
31. What is the most exciting thing that happened to you last week? The theses and dissertations I sent off to be bound came back wet and ruined...exciting, not happy
32. What is your full name? really? the whole thing? I guess that would be Sarah Whitney Williamson Lineberry Sutton
33. What are you listening to right now? "You Only Live Twice" can't beat James Bond!
34. What was the last thing you ate? shrimp curry and raspberry shebert for desert
35. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
37. How is the weather right now? dark and cool...but today was a chamber-of-commerce day, sunny, low humidity and temps in the upper 70's
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Virginia H. whose new grand-daughter was born yesterday morning...and Julie who called in sick this morning
39. Favorite soft drink? Cherry-coke
40. Favorite restaurant? depends on whom I'm with...with Jen it's Small Planet Deli, with Tommy it's La Playa, unless you count delivery from Jason's Deli :-)
41. Hair color? brown
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? Washable the teddy-bear
43. Summer or winter? South Texas...where it's summer all the time!
44. Hugs or kisses? both, and lots of them...like diamonds, you really can't ever have enough
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate! chocolate! chocolate!
46. Coffee or tea? tea...decaffinated, on chilly, wet afternoons
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes, but you never do!
48. When was the last time you cried? I cry all the time, at movies, sad stories, basically at the drop of a hat.
49. What is under your bed? nothing but dust bunnies and the occasional cat
50. What did you do last night? watched "No Reservations" on pay-per-view and went to bed at 8:30 pm
51. What are you afraid of? loosing the people I love
52. Salty or sweet? sweet
53. How many keys on your key ring? Let's see, house + truck + garage door + office door...four
54. How many years at your current job? six years, eighteen days at the library and I've loved every one of them
55. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
56. How many towns have you lived in? hmm, Berkeley, CA then Schenectady, NY then Chesterfield, MO then University City, MO then Dallas, TX then Corpus Christi, TX...that's six.
57. Do you make friends easily? not really I'm good at acquaintanceship but still pretty shy about letting people get close
No comments:
Post a Comment