Thursday, February 21, 2013

SNOW DAY!!!!

           Gotta love a snow day off from school! I haven't had one of these since, well, probably college in St. Louis. But what I remember is having to get up early in the morning as if we were going to go to school and watching the TV news for the school closings to roll by at the bottom of the screen until our school closing was announced. This was even better because I knew last night that school was closed and I slept until 8:30!!!

Of course now I'm working...from home, holding online office hours for my students who don't live in Kansas but still, I have a nice cup of tea, a comfy chair, a cat on my lap (along with a computer), and a nice view out the window of the snow coming down. Not bad, not too bad at all. :-)

No comments: