This is the most recent one. A sampler based on Amy Gibson's block of the month for 2012, a Craftsy.com course. I've basted it and am just starting to machine quilt it with Leah Day's Craftsy course on free motion quilting.

This is the tumbling blocks quilt I finished this fall. Machine pieced, hand quilted.

Haven't finished this one yet. It's pieced and basted but when I started to hand quilt it I discovered that I'd chosen the wrong batting. It's too thick to easily hand quilt. Hopefully I can finish it after I get a bit more skilled at free motion quilting.

Love making this one. Machine pieced and quilted. Unfortunately, I neglected to pre-wash the red fabric and it bled into the white (now pink).

Last fall's place mats:



My first big quilt. Machine pieced from scraps, hand quilted.

First sampler: you can kind of see it behind the tree :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment