Sunday, August 26, 2012

On Facebook this week

This is for my mom who doesn't want to Facebook anymore...

Saturday: Survived my first marathon face to face class with my Collection Development class...11 hours in two days. Exhausted but satisfied that I did a good job.

Also Saturday Corinne finished the dreaded candycane puzzle:


Lauren W. posted a picture on my wall:


On August 23:
It's hard not to water the lawn at all (as our neighbor thinks we should) while we're under water restrictions (before 10 am or after 6 pm on even numbered days) because right now there are more than twenty robins, three bunnies, and a squirrel in my backyard enjoying the green grass.

Also on August 23:
I am having a happy day! The librarians here switched our LISTA and Library Lit advanced search screens to "guided" (so there's three search boxes with drop down menus to select the field to search) AND they fixed the link to LISTA so it works AND I'm feeling optimistically well prepared to teach for three hours tomorrow evening and eight more hours on Saturday.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: