I don't actually remember what these are called but they are akin to antelope and were waiting anxiously for their supper to arrive.

One rhino sleeping in the sun.

Some of the koalas (they are marsupials, not bears) were sleeping and some were munching eucalyptis



Striped hyenas playing (the spotted ones were alseep)

This guy (again, I don't remember his name) looked like a statue but he was actually munching the leaves off this tree:

This humming bird was not actually part of a zoo exhibit but he was sitting obligingly on a branch so I took his photo!

Grizzly bears...

Elephants

Cheetah waiting for supper

Hungry camels

This bear (maybe a sun bear) very much wanted to play with that toy in the water but he wasn't willing to go in to get it.

This is a baby takin, very cute, about the size of a calf...

and this is the baby takin with his mommy (or maybe daddy, it was hard to tell).

No comments:
Post a Comment