Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's been four months since I've posted and for that I am sorry. But I pretty much put my whole life on hold this fall until I finished my degree (which I did on December 3). Once that was accomplished, we changed gears and spent a crazy week preparing for Christmas here in Corpus with my Mom and Dad. Before Christmas we shopped, visited Kingsville and the King Ranch Museum and Saddle Shop and managed to squeeze in our annual "hayride" with our neighbors the Brights on Christmas Eve (the "wagon" is Tommy's truck, we sit in the bed and drive SLOWLY through our neighborhood looking at decorations/lights and singing Christmas carols).

Here are some pictures of Christmas Day and the day after...

Playing dominos (I lost miserably)

Virginia enjoying the wrapping paper.

Mom and I

Mom and Dad opening gifts.

Isaac under the tree.

Christmas dinner table.


Today we drove out to the beach. It was COLD (45 degrees) but sunny and not very windy. Nobody else was around and it was just wonderful.
Mom and Dad in the sand dunes.

Mom and Dad on the beach.

Dad and me on the boardwalk.

Dad on the beach.

No comments: