Tonight we found our first ripe tomato and saw a painted bunting in our backyard!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I haven't visited here in awhile. What a bunch of very cool stuff to catch up on...birds, and bats and flowers, OH MY!!! I love the pineapples. I like to see that you get as excited about your gardening endeavors as I do. Do you know wat kind of bat that is? He looks HUGE! -Kathy
Nope, I have no idea what kind of bat it was. It was only about 6 or 7 inches long...I just got really close with the camera :-).
Yeah, I think it's really cool that you and some of my other friends from years past are doing and enjoying pretty much the same things I do. Gardening, enjoying a glass of wine on the back porch, etc.
2 comments:
I haven't visited here in awhile. What a bunch of very cool stuff to catch up on...birds, and bats and flowers, OH MY!!!
I love the pineapples. I like to see that you get as excited about your gardening endeavors as I do.
Do you know wat kind of bat that is? He looks HUGE!
-Kathy
Nope, I have no idea what kind of bat it was. It was only about 6 or 7 inches long...I just got really close with the camera :-).
Yeah, I think it's really cool that you and some of my other friends from years past are doing and enjoying pretty much the same things I do. Gardening, enjoying a glass of wine on the back porch, etc.
Post a Comment