Saturday, February 27, 2010
Overdue post
Just realized that I hadn't posted to my blog lately (since last month in fact). Wish I could say that it was because I was working so hard on my dissertation but sadly I've found plenty of excuses not to. Like gardening - we put in our tomato plants a couple of weekends ago and I potted the amaryllis that remained after I cleaned them out and re-planted their garden. Some went back in the ground but there were so many of them that they were terribly crowded. The rest are now happily in pots in the house. Then I got a little cold the getting over of which took up another whole weekend. Now, however, I am back on track. This weekend Chris, Lindsay, and I are in Denton working at the TWU library and I've written ten pages so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment