Friday, August 21, 2009

busy, busy, busy

Wow, ok, sorry about the length of time since my last post. Despite being off school and work at TWU, I guess I've been busy at work at TAMU-CC. And then this week I drove up to Waco for some training (learning to use dspace and set up TAMU-CC's part of the Texas Digital Library for those of you who are familiar with it)...right in the midst of freshman move-in for Baylor! My hotel was full of excited, nervous freshmen and their parents, as was campus. When I got back yesterday I went right to work helping with the last of the work on TAMU-CC's SACS re-affirmation, which I'll continue work on tomorrow. Then Monday is a work day at home for Tommy and me. We're having our new stove and dishwasher installed and the a/c man out to give our system a check-up. Hopefully things will return to normal after that. The first day of school at TAMU-CC is Wednesday, 8/26 and at TWU on Monday, 8/31.

No comments: