Finally beginning to relax a bit an enjoy preparing for Christmas. This time of year I really enjoy working in academia (as opposed to the "real world") where I get a week and a half of holiday leave and spend the last week that I am at work going from party to party. It almost makes up for the, um, hell (yep, that's the only word for it this year) that work was the previous 49 weeks of the year. Next year will be better.
Tommy and I are all a flutter this week at home because we're attending his work Christmas party tonight and then hosting my library's Christmas party at our home on Saturday. Should be lots of fun.
2 comments:
How did it go tonight? How did John react? I hope everything went well, & ya'll had a great time. And, we promise, we will try to keep it down over here Saturday night, so we won't embarass you too much. :)
It was GREAT! Your picture and video were a HUGE hit. John couldn't stop looking at it all through dinner. No worries about Saturday, most of them already probably feel as if they know you since I talk about you all so much :-)
Post a Comment