Here's a cool idea from my friend Amber...memory tag. It works like this:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
6 comments:
Let's just say I couldn't ask for a better neighbor & friend!! I love that I can sometimes 'inspire' you on your furniture arrangement--even though Mr. Sutton sometimes doesn't like this inspiration! :) I also love being INSPIRED by you--you set a great example for me and always offer me encouraging words & 'yeahhs' with my education & accomplishments with it--that really means a lot to me.
And one more memory--taking Cami & I on a tour of the campus before I started back. It really made me feel more at ease--especially because I had someone on my side at the big scary college!! :)
Hmmmm,
I guess one of my favorite memories is copying your math homework in Lonnie Disterhaupts's class!!! Can you guess who this is??!!!
KATHY!!!! I can't believe you even remember his name! Was I really good enough in math back then for you to copy MY work? The only math class I remember doing well in was geometry and I think LD taught....hmmm, could it have been algebra???
Yes, it is I! You were always the brainiac "perfect" student. I don't recall which specific class it was, but I believe it was 7th or 8th grade! Anyway, I have been checking out your blog and enjoying reading about all of your adventures. You seem busy, healthy and happy; what more can you ask for?!
Do you remember the night we went to a cast party and it snowed so hard that we hardly made it back to your house...and then my car slid back down your hill and I had to call my Dad to come rescue me?
I had forgotten that! Wow...those cast parties...what fun! I would love to know what some of those folks are doing these days.
Did you get in trouble for the snow incident? I hope not.
Post a Comment