Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last weekend in Phoenix...

I meant to publish this here but mistakenly published it at NSL so here it is, a little late. [See, I DID try to tell you about the chocolate cheesecake quesadillas!]
This weekend I'm attending the annual NASIG conference in Phoenix, AZ. The conference hotel is the Tapatio Cliffs Resort it is entirely lovely. My roommate and I have a beautiful two room suite with a balcony that faces the valley and surrounding mountains to the west. Almost directly outside our front door is a small, quiet swimming pool.

Here's the view of sunset from our patio...


Of course since I'm taking two classes this summer, I have to take a little time to keep up with my reading. As you can see, I've found a comfortable place to do that...


Tonight we had a nice dinner at one of several restaurants at the Resort where we couldn't pass up chocolate cheesecake quesadillas topped with strawberries for desert!


Lest you think that I'm missing out on conference events (Chris) you may read about the sessions I'm attending at NSL.

1 comment:

The Bright Family said...

Was this conference for work?!? Maybe I want to be a librarian instead!! :)