Thanks to Amber, I'm it in book tag. Here's the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pgs.).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.
The closest book at hand tonight (I'm sitting in my home office chair with Virginia on my lap) is called Content Analysis for the Social Sciences and Humanities by Ole R. Hosti (an authority on content analysis) in 1969 and published by Addison-Wesley.
Your three sentences are "To map trends in Sino-Soviet relations, the analyst might require some method of differentiating the intensity of the four themes. A set of nominal categories such as favorable-neutral-unfavorable fails to discriminate between these assertions-all of them would be coded as unfavorable. Measuring the intensity of content units is often one of the more difficult aspects of coding."
[Content analysis is a method of data analysis - sounds like fun eh?]
I tag Jen, Julie, Alita, my mom, and Brie...c'mom you all, please play, if you don't have a blog, you can just add a comment here!
1 comment:
Can I untag someone?!? :)
Post a Comment