Woo hoo! Yippeeee! I'm done with school work for the semester! Chris and I flew to Dallas on Friday and attended class all day Saturday in which we each presented our mock dissertation proposals and then took a mock comprehensive exam...overall worth 55 percent of our total grade for the class. I'm so glad to be done and am looking forward to about six weeks off before classes start up again. Not that I'm completely without projects...I have a book review due this Friday and a draft of an encyclopedia article (about serials management) due on January 1 as well as loads of year end reports at work.
While I was gone, Tommy got out the Christmas decorations and decorated the outside of the house. He put red lights on the bottom floor and then put up the Christmas tree in the extra bedroom upstairs so it shows out the window above the garage and it looks just lovely! I'll put up a photo when I have a chance to take one...I've been lazing around today doing laundry and recovering.
No comments:
Post a Comment