I made a promise to myself not to bring any work home for the next two weekends (before school starts again and I won't have the choice of whether or not to work on weekends) and it's turning out to be a bit harder than I thought. I guess anything becomes a rut if you do it long enough. I broke down and wrote a book review this morning but that's as close as I've come.
The original idea was to spend more time doing things with Tommy because I know he gets tired of watching TV while I study. But it's just too hot to do anything outside this weekend. I hope it will be a little cooler next weekend and maybe we can go fishing.
On the other hand, it does mean I have time to read a book purely for fun. Right now I'm reading one called Anahita's Woven Riddle.
No comments:
Post a Comment