Thursday, July 12, 2007

Health update

Tommy and I went to the ophthalmologist on Monday (my original cataract doctor). He used a laser to get rid of some of the scar tissue that had grown around the replacement lens in my left eye and WOW can I see well. It's amazing how clear my vision is, very exciting!

Tommy's exam report was good too. Since he's diabetic, they want to see him once a year for a thorough exam.

Then Tommy went to the gp yesterday. He (the doctor) is really proud of Tommy for the amount of weight he's lost since last November (and so am I). He (the doctor) is still a little concerned about Tommy's blood pressure but we're pretty well convinced that it's a lot lower normally than when it is when he's in the doctor's office. Soooo, we'll be working on bringing it down during the next four weeks and then Tommy will take our home blood pressure machine and a record of his readings back to the doctor.

No comments: