Wednesday, June 06, 2007
The best job in the world
One of my colleagues at the library has a sign on her door that says, " 'It must be great to be a librarian, you get to sit around and read all day, right?' Yeah, THAT's what I went to library school for." While I don't get to sit around all day and read and that's certainly NOT what I learned in library school, it IS one of the perks of the job. I've been reviewing reference books for Library Journal for about six months now and I have to say that I've read some great books! Today I got a new one in the mail today called Research Methods in Information which I can't wait to start reading. I'll try to keep you posted on my reviews (only those of you who REALLY love me need read them :-)). The latest one is at http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA6436315.html?industryid=47119 (scroll down to the review of The Encyclopedia of Politics and Religion).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment